Earn2Life: your online money-making opportunity!
SLBiz2Life: Second Life business advertising

Lucinda Dolinger

Hi everyone!
For those of you who know me, love me, and hate me I'm Luci, the resident redhead of Double Standards. The fire on my head is there to match my spirit.




I'm so lucky to call Hummingbird my best friend, but even that's not enough. She's more like the sister I should have had. She asked me to be a part of Double Standards and I jumped at the chance. When I'm really lucky she gives me her designs to model. You can find me adorning the walls at her store Hummingbird Designs conveniently located across the trivia stage.



I'm silly, funny and down right naughty most of the time. I have only a couple rules, no dissing my Duran Duran or NASCAR!! But even then, I'll join in on the jokes because well...they are pretty easy target. I've recently discovered grid hunts so if you haven't found me at a trivia match, you can find me scouring the grid for the latest freebie deals.


You will catch her at DS on
Monday 4-6pm slt
Thursday 4-6pm slt

Dont be late she may look cute but she has a wicked side :P

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates